QuickBooks Error H101, H202, H303, H404, H505 | 1-833-78O-OO86
QuickBooks Error H101, H202, H303, H404, H505 usually occurs when there is a need for additional configuration for the company file. There are many reasons leading to these errors. Let’s proceed to know the various causes behind these errors.
Buzz on our QuickBooks Support Phone Number833-78O-OO86 in case you are experiencing issues with QuickBooks.
Reasons behind QuickBooks Error H101, H202, H303, H404 or H505!
- The settings for the hosting system on the computer of the client were wrong. The hosting should be switched on to the computer server holding the saved archive.
- QuickBooks can not reach the host computer’s network because it has no access to its IP address.
- The products of QuickBooks DBXX or QBCF Monitor do not work.
- QuickBooks software is incorrect with its DNS settings.
- .ND file is damaged.
- Firewall ports are not correct.
How to fix the Error H101, H202, H303, H404 or H505?
Use QB File Doctor.
- You must download the QuickBooks File Doctor on the computer.
- Run the program and pick the file from the drop-down list.
- Click “Check your network” and then “Continue”.
- You have to Choose the Server to share the folder. After this, click on “Yes”
- To do this, QuickBooks must be run on each desktop
- Choose File and Utilities
- Ensure that your computer shows Host Multi-User Access in the drop-down list.
- Click Stop Hosting Multi-User Access on the next screen.
- On every screen repeat these steps.
- You need to connect to the firewall settings.
- On Outbound Rules, Right-click and then on “New Rules”
- Choose “Ports” and then go “Next”
- Now Select TCP and then go “Next”
- Pick “Allow the Connection” and then go “Next”
- Type “QuickBooks ports” in the open text box and click Finish.
The services of QuickBooks DBXX or QBCF Monitor should function properly. Follow the steps as:
- Hold the key for Windows and Hit R.
- Type MSC now and press Enter.
- Now check in the service window to see if the QuickBooks DBXX service is present. If not, then use the steps as:
- Download QB Database Server Manager if your machine is not already installed.
- Open QuickBooks and search for available hosting.
- Double-click the DBXX service of QuickBooks to run it.
- Choose the tab for recovery.
- Go to the menu and choose restart to restart the DBXX service from QuickBooks. If that doesn’t work, try again.
- Save now the changes you’ve made.
- You should repeat the steps for the services of the QBCF Monitor as well.
- After the completion of these steps, you should open QB and then run it the multi-user mode.